Regardless of how talented your web designer is, designing a website is different from creating landing pages.
A website, in fact, is a compound of landing pages, where every page should have one and only one purpose. The instant you add two or more different call to action on a landing page, you are doing it wrong. As a consequence, you start losing opportunities and money.
When you outsource your landing page design, this is how it often goes…
- the designer follows merely his or her taste
- you spend a lot of money on a landing page that doesn’t convert
- you don’t get a single enquiry from the contact form
- you get frustrated
- you need another designer or agency to take over
Instead, you should make sure that the designer…
- makes it visual
- makes at least two versions of the same page
- design it relevant to the Ads used to drive traffic
- understands trends and insights from Google Analytics
- knows the psychology of your target audience
- creates a sales funnel
- knows about email automation
I’ve learnt that traditional web design is dangerous.
When I moved to a Result-Driven Landing Page design approach, the music changed.
At Advantage Media, we have the expertise to grow your business with a minimal investment of time and money…as it should always be.