This is what happens when you sign a contract with a Facebook Ads agency:
- You get a monthly report of your Facebook Ads campaigns
- You mostly have no idea of what they are doing
- You have no control
- You get a bill every month for their work
- You get a bill from Facebook
- You can’t really say if there’s any ROI out of your ad spend
In most cases, your relation with the Facebook Ads agency ends up badly.
At Advantage Media, we have had many clients coming to us with the above experience.
But we use a different approach…
We let you take advantage of our Facebook Ads reporting platform, without interfering with your work, if you don’t want us to. And no, you don’t have to pay for it.
However, we can enter the game at any time, if you struggle getting results with your Facebook Ad campaigns.